Basic Rules
General Talk section (English language only)
Need full access?

Go Back   HQCITY.RU - Celebrity HQ pictures > HQCITY.RU > General Talk section (HQCity Rules for English speak people)

General Talk section (HQCity Rules for English speak people) English section for those people who can't understand any russian word. No images are allowed to be posted here.

Old 04-26-2010, 12:03 AM   #1
VF

My favorite stars:
W. Holden, E. Flynn, G. Swanson, D. Dors, J. Mansfield, V. Price, B. Davis, I. Dunne, G. Garbo

Photos posted: 0
Important questions

Hi. I am thinking of purchasing a Silver Card, but I have some questions first.

1) Can one request certain images, images of a certain persons etc? If so, will the requests be fulfilled? Is there a request limit?

2) What kind of images are in the "EXCLUSIVE Photo Session" sub-forum. Since one gets access to it only with the Gold Card, I wonder if there is something important in it, but since one can not even see the the threads in it, it's hard to tell.

3) Is there a way to get another kind of paid access, like for 1 month? 33$ is much for me, though I am sure it is worth it.

Hope you can answer me soon.
Libertine вне форума   sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Remark
ВНИМАНИЕ!!! При возникновении нагрузки на сервер, доступ ограничен! подробнее...
Old 05-15-2010, 02:11 AM   #2
VF

My favorite stars:
W. Holden, E. Flynn, G. Swanson, D. Dors, J. Mansfield, V. Price, B. Davis, I. Dunne, G. Garbo

Re: Important questions

Is there a chance that I will get EVER a reply? In here or to my PM I sent weeks ago?!
Old 06-07-2010, 04:12 PM   #3
VF

Photos posted: 38

as to

1) Can one request certain images, images of a certain persons etc? If so, will the requests be fulfilled? Is there a request limit?

im only a member not a mod or admin but ive found most requests if they can be filled are filled , all here are pretty awesome in that respect .. and with most things i life i guess all with in reason in regards to requesting things limits wise ..

but from what ive seen no one has ever gone crazy and requested 1001 different actors or events all in one day :)

as for the being replied to q ...

ive always got a reply with PM's .. it might be just theyre too busy .. if you havent been replied to yet ..

give it a lil time more and lil more patience .. they will get back to you :)
jamesbadgedalefan вне форума   sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2010, 02:42 AM   #4
VF

My favorite stars:

Thanks for your reply jamesbadgedalefan! I still got no PM. :(
Old 06-17-2010, 11:14 PM   #5
VF

Photos posted: 38

q number 3 ... i a while back asked about different packages other than 6 and 12 months but the only ones they could offer was 6 being the lowest .. the best price they could offer ..

i would imagine that those prices and time lengths still stand with 6 still being the lowest

i cant say for certain but my guess is 33 dollars for 6 months is the lowest that they can go for now

my best advice would be to try and save and try out the lowest package ..

it all depends what you are looking for photo wise .. though there is almost everything here :) something for everyone
jamesbadgedalefan вне форума   sendpm.gif Reply With Quote